Indoor Air Quality
Drain and Sewer
Water Line Repair and Replacement Services in Santa Fe, NM
The water line is a key part of plumbing system in Santa Fe, NM. This is the main line connecting your home to the civic water system, providing you with potable water for drinking, cooking, and bathing. Water lines are installed beneath the ground, which keeps them safe from wear and tear from the elements. This means that any water line replacement or repair services require the excavation of the pipe.
Needless to say, your water line repair and/or replacement needs to be completed by skilled, trained professionals. Our team of plumbers will ensure that your water line works exactly the way it should when we’re done. Don’t tackle an issue of this magnitude without a reliable plumbing service by your side. We’re ready to help whenever you need us. Remember, water line issues can lead to serious damage if left unresolved!
Signs That You Need Water Line Repair
Because accessing your water line for service means excavating the pipe in order to expose it, you really want to be sure that there is a problem that needs your attention. Of course, you also don’t want to wait around for something like a major rupture to occur before scheduling any necessary repairs. That is why it really pays off to understand some of the basic warning signs that it is time for water line repair in Santa Fe. Be aware of the following potential red flags, and reach out to us at the first sign of trouble.
- A drop in water pressure throughout the whole house may mean that you have a leak in your main water line. If it’s just one localized issue, such as at the bathroom faucet, it is probably a smaller leak in a supply line.
- Wet patches on your property, in the vicinity of your water line. We don’t exactly live in a wet climate here in New Mexico. If you have wet patches on your property, a water line leak is definitely a probable cause.
- Declining water quality, including sediment in water and discoloration. It’s not all about water leaking out of the pipe. You may also run into issues with contaminants making their way into your water line.
- Cracks in pavement or even in your foundation. This is where serious damage can enter the picture. If you have a leak in your water line, your driveway, the sidewalk in front of your home, and even your concrete slab/foundation could suffer damages.
- Increased water costs with not correlating increase in usage. Depending upon where the leak in your main water line is, you may actually wind up paying for water that is going directly to waste. Don’t let a water line leak drain your budget!
In many cases, our plumbers are going to be able to excavate your water line in order to make repairs. In others, however, repairs may not be your best option. In fact, they are not even always possible. If you find yourself in this situation, you need to have plumbers that you can trust replace your water line in Santa Fe.
Schedule Your Water Line Replacement with Our Team
With Glorieta Creek Mechanical LLC at your service, your water line replacement will be done promptly without any sacrifice in quality. Running water is not something that should be considered a luxury in your home. It is a necessity. If we excavate your water line and find that it is made of very outdated materials, if shifting soil or even roots have extensively damaged it, or if it has just corroded away over time, we will replace it with an appropriately-sized pipe that is made of modern materials designed to last.
Our plumbers will connect your new water line to the municipal supply line the right way, pulling any permits that are needed, and we’ll hook it up to your existing plumbing system properly. It’s a big job requiring some digging and burying, but it is one that you can count on us to complete with minimal disruption to your water service. If you have any questions or you are worried about your water line currently, do not hesitate to reach out and schedule service with a member of our team.